Sunday 6 May 2012

Justin Bieber: Fan Favorite in London

  Taking care of some international promotions, Justin Bieber was spotted out at the Royal Garden Hotel in London, England today .

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

  The "One Less Lonely Girl" stud looked retro-fabulous in a black Adidas jacket with red Adidas warm-up pants and big-tongued sneakers as he made his exit to find mobs of female fans descending on his chauffeured car.

  And while he usually loves the adoration of his loyal followers, Justin is taking issue with fans who have named his "man parts".

  Addressing the nickname "Jerry" for his manhood, Justin declared, "My fans are a little inappropriate. It's funny. I mean, I dunno, my fans are kinda inappropriate, but it's funny."

(Ps: I'm very sorry . Some time ago I was sick, so I can not update the news in time . I will do better from now on . Thank you for your support! )

No comments:

Post a Comment