Wednesday 28 March 2012

Justin Bieber : Talks About The Music, Relationships And Future Plans

  Stopping by to chat about everything from his new music to relationships, Justin Bieber visited the "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" on Monday morning (March 26).
  When turning the conversation to his career, Justin was asked if he makes his career decisions off of what people expect or not, to which he answered, "There are so many people that are going to give opinions and tell me how my career should go, but im the only one who ultimately make those decisions because im going to have to live with my career for the rest of my life. So I have to make those decisions where I want my career to go."

  Aside from the extreme success the pop superstar is experiencing in the music business, his relationship with Disney starlet Selena Gomez is always a topic of discussion.

  When talking about Gomez's latest film, "Spring Breakers," Bieber revealed that he is staying busy while she is gone by working all of the time, adding that she's enjoying filming.

  "Right now she's killing it, she's having so much fun with James Franco and a couple of other people. It's a pretty wild movie, especially for her, so she's excited to take on a challenge."

  News come from online.Thank you for your reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment